The lose weight with white foods 3 day plan: Day 2
Missed day one? Check out the post here. Yes, you can lose weight by eating all white foods – here’s how!
Breakfast day 2
- Black coffee with 30 mLs of skim milk = 10 cals
- 1 croissant = 400 cals
- 5 grams of butter = 18 cals
- 1 tablespoon of jam = 30 cals
- 1 La Vache Qui Ri mini low fat cheese = 26 cals
- Total for breakfast = 484 calories
Lunch day 2
- Can of Diet Sprite = 0 cals
- 1 cup of cooked pasta = 220 cals
- 30 mLs of cream = 40 cals
- Salt and pepper, fresh herbs = 5 cals
- 20 grams of parmesan cheese = 83 cals
- Cup of rocket leaves = 10 cals
- Total for lunch = 353 calories
Dinner day 2
- Glass of white wine = 110 cals
- 100 grams of lean beef mince = 137 cals
- Can of tomatoes = 37 cals
- 1 small baked potato = 77 cals
- Liberal sprinkling of salt + cracked pepper = 0 cals
- Fresh herbs = 12 cals
- Total for dinner = 356 calories
Total for Day 2 = 1200 calories
The lose weight with white foods 3 day plan for men OR women who wish to maintain their weight.
The above diet plan will give you only 1200 calories – this is quite low and would only be suitable for women and men (older than age 16) who weigh below 60 kilos or 135 pounds.
If you typically weigh more than that – or your target weight is higher, add between 200 and 1000 calories.
For weights up to 65 kilos – add 200 calories
- (e.g. 130 grams of chicken breast)
For weights up to 75 kilos – add 400 calories
- (e.g. 130 grams of chicken breast + 1 large potato and extra butter)
For weights up to 85 kilos – add 600 calories
- (e.g. add 2 x extra slices of toast, 50 grams of extra ham, 130 grams of chicken breast + 1 large potato and extra butter)
For weights up to 95 kilos – add 800 calories
- (e.g. add 4 x extra slices of toast, 100 grams of extra ham, 130 grams of chicken breast + 1 large potato and extra butter)
If your goal weight is more than 95 kilos OR you do more than 120 minutes of cardio exercise every day, add 1000 calories.
- Simply double the above plan and skip the wine! (or something else to calorie equivalent).