There is another Monster Moon coming.
I am terrified. The last monster moon shattered me. I was literally throwing up, not able to sleep, not able to eat, barely able to work, crying all the time and hardly functioning as a human being.
My Monster Moon in March/April 2013
Suddenly and completely, my past relationship imploded. My ex moved out of my house and into a share house, tearing my heart apart. It was awful. Subsequently I have moved on, healed and even started a new relationship. Things have gotten better, I am happy now.
Astrologically – “October will be a difficult month for everyone.”
According to Susan Miller (paraphrased)
- The first week of October will bring a number of cosmic storms
- October 3: Your partner may bring news that horrifies you or makes you concerned
- A harsh new moon in Libra on October 4 could bring CHAOS
- Then a lunar eclipse on October 19 will also affect romantic relationships
In short – it seems to me make or break time in the land of love.
The Monster Moon in October will affect all signs
The last Monster Moon accompanied something incredibly deep within me. I felt like I was on a bolting horse that was jumping over high barriers and I was too scared to leap. It was terrifying. I was completely leveled. I actually didn’t know how I would get through a day. But I did. Sometimes it was hour by hour. I was devastated.
I am worried again
The Monster Moon really affected many people. There was not enough literature online about it. I am still struggling to find out what we can expect for the next Monster Moon – happening between September 29 and October 5th – depending on where you are.
What do we know about full moons?
- They are a time to release energy that has been built up. I personally get very emotional around the full moon.
- This Monster Moon is encouraging us to be vocal about what we want to discuss – we need to howl it out, so to speak.
- It will be imperative to speak what you feel, no hiding behind niceties.
Did you go through “an exam”
I felt like I did. It was awful.
The full moon can be “a tipping point moment, of action, be ready for some huge awakenings now.”
I will try to find out more about this over the coming weeks, and hopefully together we can make the most of this Monster Moon that is coming our way.